Osteopathic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation is based on the research of Professor Eyal Lederman founder of the Process Centred Approach of Osteopathy and a pioneer in Osteopathic research and development-.
The Clarke Clinic is one of the few clinics in Asia to integrate this approach in our work. For more than a decade we have successfully used this approach for over a decade in the treatment and assessment of the following:-
- Assessment and treatment of the nervous system based on neuroscience research on neuroplascity.
- To prepare sports men and women and children prior to a competition.
- To prepare individuals to be more resilient from injuries.
- To help individuals prepare for a quick and easy recovery from an operation (Prehab).
- As an Important assessment and treatment of those who have had accidents, operations, strokes (Rehab).
- Helps to identify and treat movement, co-ordinations, stability and fine motor issues in athletes and the general public.
- As a guide to help personal trainer, Yoga teachers, Pilates and Gyrotonic instructors gain more successful results with their clients.
- To identify suitable exercise for the treatment of babies and children.